Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Forgot I was Blogging

Soooooo, in all the WTF that is my life I totally forgot my sign on for my blog.  IKR shame on me all the Real bloggers are calling me horrid names.....to hell with ya.  I'm a mom. I figured out my password and I'm back in action.  That being said.... lots has happened since I last posted. I'll wing it till I feel I'm all caught up.

Well lets start with the kids.....this is my mom platform for random ranting about them anyway. Bean is officially the quintessential Pre/teen.  I want to knock her block off incessantly, she either says too little or way too much.... both of these responses make me want jump off a bridge holding her hand. Was I really that great at being an asshole at 12/13 y.o???
She Looks so sweet right?
                                                               
Such a mild mannered looking child ......Nope hormones have kicked In

My little goofball has bounced clear outta the picture :-(



What happened to my little goofball who said funny little things and mostly chilled to herself. I never thought those days would leave. Should I blame the relatively good school system and Advanced/Honors classes she and I agreed were best for her smart ass mouth????  She's college bound but only if she makes it past my mothers wrath. Pardon my moment but I must provide you with an example of the Bullshit I've been dealing with:
Me: Hey Bean have you seen the Febreeze? I thought It was in the linen closet.
Bean: I did not take or do anything with your Febreeze Mom...God.....
Me: That is not what I asked you. Now find my damn air freshener before I knock your block off!!!!
This is pretty much how she looks all the time now Surly. 

I think my kid realizes these are somewhat empty threats, she knows her grades are top knotch, she doesnt hang with a bad crowd (quite frankly, she hangs with no one she doesn't "want to be associated with people who don't have it together") <-----That's a quote from her.) and she's on the usher board at church for goodness sake! Whats a recovering teen mom attempting to be a normal mom to do?

Teen Mom moment:  I really would love to glove up and beat the hell out of her
Mom Moment: I must have been a real bitch at that age to be receiving this from the Good One- It's gotta get better.

1 comment:

  1. No minors were harmed during the the instances described in this blog.....Only in my mind

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead. Leave a comment, You know you wanna tell me I'm nutz!