Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

There are some things you just don't see coming

Soooo this post shall be an explanation and a catch up all in one. I miss u guys tons or at least the people I think are reading me..... Sigh***    Here goes:

There are some things you just don't see coming like being a mom in high school. I totally knew unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy. But I really didn't see it coming

There are some things you just don't see coming like a failed marriage. I really didn't think I would end up divorced but sometimes we jump the gun and I did. Down goes Frazier and husband number one.

There are some things you just don't see coming like a really hard life. I totally knew it wouldn't be easy. I was warned and had seen for myself. But no groceries, no new school clothes, Shut off notices, unemployment, those cute lil faces looking at me tell them about the struggle and hope they don't get teased at a school? Didn't see that coming.

There are some things you just don't see coming like quitting a job you really loved because sometimes you just gotta move on. I really lived that gig, I loved the work and I loved my coworkers and I left them. I thought I might work there forever.

There are some things you just don't see coming like your ten year old "becoming a woman". Seriously it felt effed up typing that shit. She still wears panties with the days of week on em. This is nuts. I know that science has proven that this would happen but I wasn't ready. And I didn't see it coming. I really didn't. Not yet at least.

There are some things you just don't see coming like a chance to be married again. That guy you had a crush on at your job? He can totally become your forever and ever person! I had hoped for it, but I wasn't sure it would happen for me. And I'm so glad it did.

There are some things you just don't see coming like almost completely screwing your Second marriage up. Thought I had this shit figured out for sure. I knew we were both making bad decisions but I didn't think we would do that much damage.

There are some things you just don't see coming. We fixed it. Nuff said. We're going strong and working it out. It is hard but I wasn't always positive we would pull it off.

Now the short list of things I didn't se coming:
My computer died
My car broke down
I'm moving
My mom moved out and I miss her
I don't get along with my in-laws
I'm missing a few friends
And I miss blogging


Seemingly these are all things I should have and could have foreseen. But here's the deal: I'm whimsy. I believe in magic and miracles and that positive thoughts make for a better world. I really hoped that the world could be better if everyone would just get all whimsy with me. Then I fell from cloud nine right into depression (I didn't see that coming either). I'm better now. And my few readers are all caught up now. I shall not change my whimsy for the World. I will be me.

Teen mom says: I hate that my kids have to grow with me instead of me helping them grow. I often get scared that I'm effin em up

Mom says : hopefully they will be better for it. I'll help em grow, apologize for the damage, and they will be fine. Or I'll help pay for therapy :-)


P.S. my pc is broken and my normally well placed pics are just gonna show at the end which sux. And is also something I didn't see coming so here's a synopsis
Pic 1: me and my new Lil woman she totally looks like a baby
Pic 2: me and my hubby making it happen
Pic3:the result of unprotected teen sex. My two super awesome spawn
Pic 4: me and the shoulder of the first husband. I own no further proof he ever existed. Lol
Pic 5: me and my mommy. She moved out and I miss her
Pic 6: me and my bestie Nicole the friend that NEVER disappears.

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you I love you? No? Well, seriously I think I do. I love your outlook and your attitude and your whimsy. I've been broke, I've been married to the wrong guy, I've moved from on one dead end job to another, but I never did it as a teen mother. I adore my mom and trust me she didn't always get it right but she sure had me fooled. The stinkeye'll do that. And marriage? Some of just have to practice til we get it right and some of us, like my grandma, like their own space and a steady date. Hugs to you Mama. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) @ Kelly. I had a nervous breakdown and I blogged it. Then I told myself if no one left a comment I would stop. And here you are loving me !!! Thanks for hanging in. I'll be blogging soon thanks to you

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead. Leave a comment, You know you wanna tell me I'm nutz!